Our Examination Pattern is extremely diverse and unique providing the opportunity to evaluate the development of the students, multiple times in an academic year. Quarterly tests are conducted throughout the year to evaluate each step of the growth and learning of the child. These are as follows-
- Promotion to the next class depends on the whole years work on regular attendance, on the overall development and the ability of student to cope with the next step in his / her education.
- Any student failing in more than one subject will not be considered for promotion of the next class.
- Minimum pass marks for promotion is 40%.
- Only those student with a minimum of 85% attendance of the working days during each scholastic year will be considered for promotion.
- Absentees at an examination will be considered as having failed.
- School will not retain the answer scripts of the students beyond 60 days from the date of examination.
- The school will not be responsible for parents failure to collect Report Card of the children. Report Cards are to be collected by the parents on the open day.