Rules and Regulations
- Over all cooperation is required from the parents for convenient and smooth functioning of the bus facility.
- Bus seating arrangement is at the sole discretion of the helper, Parents need not interfere or guide for the same.
- Parents are requested to handover the child with school bag at the doorstep of the bus and are not permitted to enter the bus AT ALL.
- NO WAITING IS PERMITTED FOR THE BUS. Parents are requested to be on their stops before the specified time to avoid delays. Our GPS system is 98% accurate, technical errors can cause unexpected issues.
- DO NOT CHANGE THE BUS ROUTE/STOP without one day prior intimation to the school to avoid inconvenience.
- Do not rely on the Helpers for phone calls of delay or arrival. In case of emergency, Parents can contact the Helper.
- Bus fees once paid is non-refundable.
TAGGING- Kindly make sure your child is tagged with an I-card mentioning the CLASS, SECTION, ROUTE NO. In case of van, please mention VAN in the place of ROUTE NO.
PATIENCE- It is requested to all the Bus Parents to kindly have patience for the first 2-3 days, as the children are new and it will take some time for both the children and the Bus helpers to be familiar with the route.